How do I help my child deal with the trauma of sexual abuse


If your child is in immediate danger, call 911. We have an in-house team of licensed, masters-level social workers who provide crisis counseling and referrals to long-term care with community partners.

It is important to remember that every child deals with trauma differently. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us. Our team is here to help child victims and their families navigate the criminal justice system every step of the way.